Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Is Texas really that big?


I know a lot of people from Texas and they always talk about how great everything is there.  If someone has an interesting story, on of my friends from Texas always seems to have a bigger and better story.  I instantly thought of this when I saw this map.  Also most of my friends from Texas have to be the life of the part and the center of attention.  But another reason why i chose this map was because on a family vacation a few years back my family and I drove from our home in Tucson, AZ to Atlanta, GA.  When we drove through Texas it literally felt like Texas was as big as it is on this map.  It took us about 2 to 3 days to actually drive across the width of the state.  But we all know that they say, "Everything is bigger in Texas." 

No comments:

Post a Comment